What five things would I grab if my home was on fire and my family was safe?
1. My Camera–Naturally, I would want to take pictures of the fire and all of the firefighters being heroic. Plus, don’t forget the neighbors gawking and my husband worrying about insurance and replacement values of our stuff!
2. My laptop–I would have to be able to blog about this and keep connected to the world. That’s crucial.
3. Clothes–don’t want to run around naked outside. It might be cold and there would be people taking pictures (me!)
4. My Pocketbook–no explanation necessary, right?
5. My medicine–I have to be able to sleep and prevent hot flashes or my world would fall apart.
All joking aside, I probably would make sure these things were saved. I love my home and would be devastated if my things and the house were to burn to the ground, but hot flashes are a bitch. Got to grab that Premarin.